Monday, February 16, 2009

Abby's new haircut!

My mother in law came into town for the week and I took her to Abby's school so she could help with the Valentine's party. When we walked into the class of 20+ kids grandma wasn't able to find Abby in the crowd. I kept pointing her out and she kept saying where. It then dawned on me that I hadn't even told her that we cut 10" off of Abby's hair a couple weeks ago. That is why I have this blog...to keep our family and friends updated on the happenings of our life and I haven't been finding the time to do that. I even missed my 1 year blog-iversary on Feb. 14th. That is when I started last year. So with that said I decided to post some pics of Abby's haircut and try to be a little better about updating you on the Moser happenings. About the haircut....I didn't think we were going to go that short but Abby kept asking for it to be short like mine. So we walked into the haircutting place and they mentioned that we could donate it if we cut off 10" and the haircut would be free. You know that sealed the deal for me....I can't pass up a bargain! It is so much easier too and Abby just looks adorable with her new do!

Abby mius 10" of hair and 2 front teeth!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the haircut! Gabby has donated 2x now and is growing it out for the third time. We, however, don't get the cuts for free...that made things more fun I'm sure...Mom and Abby happy! Yes! I did get your email...I just need to sit down and respond. Glad to hear your back!

Kristi O said...

my gosh! I love the new doo! It looks so great on her, she is growing up too fast Andrea!