Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Bargain Barstools!

I finally found some barstools for our new house. I had been looking but hadn't found anything I liked in our price range. When my MIL was here this last week we did manage to escape the house for a few hours one day and found these at Shopko. I love them! The best part is they were 50% off and the cushions match our furniture perfectly....same color and same fabric. Anyway, I thought I would share a pic. Hopefully the kids will use the bar more now to eat and do projects and not the dining room table. Because of the price, we were able to buy 4 so there will be no fighting over who gets to sit at the bar....yea!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Love 'em! You don't even have to say that they were on sale...I always know that is a given for you! I'm sure you feel like your kitchen just became twice as functional.