Saturday, August 9, 2008

The diva in our house!

I took these pictures of Abby the other day after I found her in my bathroom. She had a very suspicious look on her face as she leaned against the counter as if to hide something (see picture 1.) When I asked her what she was doing she told me she was putting her makeup on but then admitted she was using just a little of my make-up too (see picture 2.) She actually looked pretty cute so I took some pictures of her and she was more than happy to pose for me (see pictures 3 & 4.) As you can see , she is quite the little diva! If she is like this at 5 what does it mean for her teenage years! Our rule as of now is that she can just put a little of her own make-up on if she is at home playing but when we go out or she plays with friends it comes off. Why do they have to want to grow up so quick?? I guess I should just be grateful I have such a girly-girl with 3 boys in the house :o)

0 comments: