Monday, November 17, 2008

The new house pics I promised ;o)

Here are some of the new pics of the house...things are moving along so fast. Most of it will be done by next week....crazy! I will be investing in several pairs of rubber boots for the kids to play outside in as we wont have a yard until spring and it is quite muddy ;o)

The entry way that was supposed to be red but I decided to wait and just paint it "Brown Bag" like the rest of the great room.

Brian's office painted "Mountain Elk" same as our master bed and bath.

Guest bathroom with vanity.
Shower Curtain I found at Target to go in guest bath...what do you think??

Cabinets and pantry.

Kitchen with new lights, paint adn cupboards.

Soon to be kitchen island...dishwasher still to come.

Desk and drop zone...

Dining Room

Master Bath vanity

Laundry Room Cabinets ~ space at end is for the freezer.

More laundry Room Cabinets ~ space at end is for washer and dryer.

Kid's Bath ~ a little dark ~ still no lights.

Kid's bath shower and toilet room ~ linen closet minus doors.

Kid's shower curtain I found at Target...it has really cute yellow buttons which you can't see in this picture...that is what I matched the yellow paint to.

The boys bedroom...3 tan walls and 1 navy wall. I did the same in both of the boy's rooms. Riley wants a Dallas Cowboys room and Jordan and Brock's room will have a fishing theme.

New doors minus black door knobs

Abby's room....painted "Aqua Smoke" to match her new bedding.

6 comments:

Kristi O said...

i can't wait to come and visit!

Wendy said...

I really like it all! Benjamin will covet the Cowboys room...and I love your tile! I am going to have to get with the program and paint. It just makes the house a home...good job.

Andrea said...

Kristi ~ You are welcome anytime. We have a guest room complete with a queen bed and its own bathroom ~ of course it's Riley's room but he will get the boot whenever we have guests ;o)

Wendy ~ Tell Benjamin he can come stay with Riley in the Cowboy's room anytime ;o) I have no idea why Riley likes the Cowboys so much...kind of funny where they get these ideas!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Looks great!! Love all the colors and style. It will be great to see in person...you know..when I come to town to skae things up a bit.

Unknown said...

I love the guest shower curtain! You have such a great eye for colors. Looks beautiful...I bet you're so excited!

Wendy said...

Maybe it is because Benjamin LOVES the cowboys and it rubbed off on Ri!