Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Almost there....hopefully!

Well, we are on the homestretch or at least that is what I have been told. We still have some little touch up stuff to do this week but we should be moving in soon. The crazy thing is I haven't really started to pack....about 2/3 of our stuff is in storage still packed so that is good but I find it hard to start packing when I don't have an exact date that we are moving...just a weird thing with my personality I guess. Anyway, I took lots of pics of the almost finished house progress so I hope you enjoy. Hopefully, the next pics will be of the house with furniture ;o)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very lovely...I like the warm paint tones. It was hard to tell from the pics...did you go with the granite tiles? I love the back splash and closet shelving. We are tiling our entryway(well, Sean P. is)this Monday. Bye Bye light blue mosaic. I can't wait. Are you having any hardware on your kitchen cabinets? Thanks for the update. Will you be in soon enough to decorate for Christmas?

Andrea said...

We did put in granite tile but it is still in need of more grout and it is very dusty....the house is getting professionally cleaned on Friday (a great Christmas present from our parents) so it should it should be nice and shiny ;o) No hardware on the cabinets yet...we have it just need to put it on. We have oil rubbed bronze pulls for the doors and cup pulls for the drawers. They will definitely make the kitchen look more finished! You will have to post new pics of your entryway....what color tile are you using?

Kristi O said...

it looks great, Savan and I want to come and visit. love ya

Andrea said...

Thanks Kristi! Of course you are welcome anytime! You really should make a road trip over with Jamie....that would be so much fun! We've got some great shopping here....and it's tax free!!!