Monday, December 15, 2008

The best peanut butter cookies in the world!


I am not sure where I got this recipe but if you like Peanut Butter cookies this is the best and easiest recipe in the world. I made them the other day for a cookie exchange and put hershey kisses in the middle.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 c. Peanut Butter
1 c. sugar
1 egg

Roll into balls, put on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done at 350 degrees. Recipe only makes about 1 dozen so I suggest you double or triple the recipe ;o)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, please pop an extra one for me. These are my ALL TIME favorite cookies...but since brother's allergy, we just don't have any part of them. I still remember ringing my neighbor Marion's doorbell when I was a kid. She would always go to the freezer and get us a "Peanut Butter Button" she called them. I hope I'm the nice old lady with cookies in the freezer...someday!

Dawn said...

Oh, I remember these as a kid! Yum oh Yum oh YUM! I can't wait to make them... maybe Friday when I finally get all my other projects done I can make these and enjoy! Thanks for sharing!

Cheri said...

Okay- double posting of the pict. I am making these tonight, with or without the kisses!

Tip Junkie said...

I featured you on Tip Junkie today. Thanks for the inspiration!