Monday, December 15, 2008

A little Christmas cheer!


We finally got our Christmas tree decorated! I have a priority list for getting this house put together and that didn't make it to the top but I was really missing that Christmas feeling when the house is all decorated. So the kids and I took a little time tonight and decorated the tree and hung the stockings (with care of course.) We even have packages under the tree which I have never done before. I usually like to wait until Christmas day to put out packages. But this year we are staying here for Christmas so we received a package in the mail the other day and the kids wanted to put the presents out. Hopefully Brock will be able to leave them alone for the next week and a half. I might get a little more Christmas stuff out tomorrow if I get some of my other projects done...we'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful! I love those cookies, but I'll have to try that particular recipe...the one I have needs to chill, and who can wait that long when there are peanut blossoms on the line!

Wendy said...

Great to see the house all decorated...I noticed the wrapped packages and thought, "Hmmm...how does she do it?" (The package in the mail explains it all!)