Thursday, December 18, 2008

Building another house....a gingerbread house that is!


We finally carved out a little time to put together our gingerbread house today. I had a bazillion other things I should have been doing but I decided to do this instead ;o) And I am glad I did. The kids and I had a great time. Riley joined us for a little while but then went on to something else....I am afraid he is getting past the age of enjoying things like this. And Brock was taking a nap so it was just Jordan, Abby and I which may be why it was a little more enjoyable...not so many hands trying to help. Brcok woke up at the very end and just admired the house. The kids said they are excited to eat the house after Christmas....we might have to wait and see about that ;o)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks so fun! My little guy is too young for gingerbread houses this year, but I'm looking forward to next year. :)

Wendy said...

Love the finished product. So fun to see the video and hear the kids' voices! Also...neat to see them all at home in the new kitchen. It looks beautiful! Merry Christmas...missing you all!