Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Pizza Project!


I picked up a Kid's Taste of Home Magazine at Wal-Mart thinking the kids and I might try some of the recipes. I thought it would be fun to let them pick out some recipes and then try their hand at cooking. Brock was right their with the other kids screaming "My turn, my turn!" And then I tried to take some pictures and asked them to say "Cheese" instead he picked up the package of cheese and held it up...so cute! Anyway, the kids enjoyed making these little pizzas and enjoyed eating them even more so I thought I would share the recipe for those of you with younger kids.

LUNCH BOX PIZZAS
1 tube (7.5 oz.) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
1/4 cup pizza sauce
10 slices pepperoni
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese

Flatten each biscuit into a 3" circh and press into a greases muffin cup. Sppon 1 tsp. pizza sauce into each biscuit. Top each with a slice of pepperoni and about 1 TBSP. chesse.

Bake at 425 ° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immedately or store in refrigerator and reheat in microwave.

ENJOY!!

0 comments: