Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nacho night!

Our great friends, Jamie and Eric had started the search for the best nachos in Missoula before we got here and invited us to join them and another couple last week to try a new restaurant, Sean Kelly's. They do have nachos sometimes but didn't the night we went. The food was still fabulous and the dessert was even better. For those of you that know Jamie she is a dessert connoisseur. And that's ok because she works out for a living (personal trainer and aerobics teacher)! We had a great time visiting with them and the other couple. Since moving we have met so many great people! We are still missing our Lewiston friends and keep trying to bribe them to come visit! I thought maybe this little post about all of the fabulous restaurants might entice some! Speaking of eating dessert and nachos, today we are going to check out the YMCA. They have a pretty large facility here and so we thought we might join! They have lots of activities for the kids as well as a great workout facility for adults.

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Ummmm...excuse me? I thought you I had sent you on a highly important mission to find me the best Choclate milkshakes and Special Ice in town? There you go cheating on me with the "other" Jamie again.....

Andrea said...

I forgot to look for the best milkshakes in town...but with all the great restaurants I am sure there are many places that serve good milkshakes. I am however shopping for appliances for the new house and you will never believe what I found a fridge with water, ice cubes, crushed ice and a button called "quick ice." I asked the guy what that was and he said it was little nugget size ice...maybe special ice. Could you imagine a fridge in your kitchen with special ice at your beckon call!