Monday, July 14, 2008

Swim lessons begin!


We just started swim lessons today. The kids are taking lessons at Splash Montana, our local outdoor water park for the next two weeks. They were a little hesitant to go, especially Riley, as you can tell by the look in his picture. But once we got there and they started lessons they really enjoyed it. They class format was great. They moved the kids to different areas to swim which included swimming around the lazy river. Jordan thought that was pretty cool. I enjoyed the some semi-quiet time while they were in the water from 10:00-10:45 (I dropped Brock off at busy hands, a local drop off daycare that he loves!) I might even take a book and get to read the next few days! That would be a treat! We are also planning on staying at the park after lessons a couple days so the kids could play.

4 comments:

Kristi O said...

yeah! you are finally back bloggin. I have been missing the Moser fam!!!

Andrea said...

I have learned that I have been missing blogging! It is kind of therapeutic!

Wendy said...

Holy Blog Batman! This is my 4th visit and I'm finally through all of your happenings! Looks like you are staying busy and having fun. Loved the pictures of your opening service! I may blog one of these days...

The Hussy Housewife said...

Looks like a great place to swim. A book? What is that?

Thanks for getting around to blogging so we can keep in the know!