Monday, July 14, 2008

The new house begins!


Before the digging started! We had waited so long to get our building permits for this house, I felt like I had to document every step of the building process so here is the lot when we were mapping out where the house would sit. I also took a picture of the view from the lot. Missoula sits in a valley so we pretty much have a 360° view of the mountains around our house.


The kids on the big tractor! I think they played they would have played on it for the whole day if we would have let them.


Brock was so excited to sit in the tractor. I couldn't quite get a smile out of him, he just sat there with a blank look on his face...I think he was in shock!


Once the house was a mapped out, the digging started. Most of the digging is done now and they are starting to build forms to pour concrete. It is so exciting to watch the process! Hopefully I will be better about updating this blog and I will keep you posted on the process!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

EXCITING!! The location looks awesome. I am excited to watch the progress...can't wait to visit.

PS. I am enduring word verification for you!! That should make you feel special!