Wednesday, October 15, 2008

EXTRA EXTRA...read all about it! River City Church Missoula in the News!

Recently Brian was contacted by a reporter from the University of Montana's school newspaper asking to write an article about our church. Of course, he gladly jumped at the opportunity to share about River City! So last week we spent about an hour with her having lunch and talking about the church and then she visited the church this past Sunday. The article came out in today's paper and it turned out pretty good. When you are asked so many different questions you are never quite sure what is going to come of all that you have said...kind of a weird experience. Anyway, you can check out the article here There are few questionable things...like saying that we have "new age" worship music. Other than that, I thought it was well written. Hopefully it will bring some new people to check out the church! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ok, I would have liked "modern" rather than new-age, but hey, it was a positive article in a target group... Can't really beat it. I would love to see if attendance in that age range increases after this article!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Congrats!! ummm..can I have your autograph now? :)))

I think the article is great..and I agree with Dawn..I always say modern..never heard of New Age being used to describe it..hmmm...

Wendy said...

Hey...exposure is exposure. It will get people talking and hopefully in the door! How's the paint choosing coming?

Dawn said...

have you thought about blogging lately? am missing your fun posts! How can I live vicariously through you if you aren't posting?