Friday, October 10, 2008

My handsome boy!

Before the haircut...

The after picture...what a handsome boy!!

Jordan decided a couple weeks ago it was time for a haircut. He said "Maybe, if I get my haircut you can style it...like spikey and stuff!" I thought it was so cute that he is starting to think of things like that! So we went to get it cut but he decided he didn't want to go to short this time...maybe the next haircut we will. So for now there are no spikes, just a little gel and he is off to school with the messy look. It took me a day or two to get used to. One day he walked in the door with Riley and I almost asked Riley who the new neighbor was but caught myself. Kind of funny! We are getting to used to it now and Jordan seems to really like it so that is good! Just thought I would share the before and after pics!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute before and after that's what I say!

Andrea said...

I agree...he is cute either way!

Cheri said...

WoW! I just looked at the pict briefly and thought- why did she post a picture of Riley and say it was Jordan after a haircut? Ahhh! He has changed so much since you left. BUT... tell him... LOVE THE HAIR!! We like boys with short hair at our house!

Dawn said...

love the haircut! He is really growing up fast. Rachel is also getting into this idea of doing her hair. I just let her do what she likes (it has to be brushed though). It seems the 80s are back... Rach had a side ponytail the other day (and she was wearing really bright colors!). I smiled (and cringed) at the memories it brought back! It's funny to me that she is getting into a "style"