Friday, April 4, 2008

Decorating the new home????

I know I am thinking ahead but I found a great deal on a sweet little girls' bed, armoire and bedside table this week (pictured above.) I am really trying not to buy things before the move but this deal was too good to pass up. I also have some furniture that I am going to sell before we leave so that will balance it out. The picture below is the comforter that I we will use. My friend bought these for her girls and the room turned out so cute! They were on clearance of course...I think only $10-$15 for the quilt. It is kind of a vintage shabby chic pattern with roses and plaids. I am not sure what color the walls will be. Maybe a combination of 2 colors from the quilt...I was thinking a light blue and light coral. I have a little time to think about it. I know my crazy decorating in-laws will offer lots of decorating assistance when the time comes! You know I love you!! :0)

Jordan and Brock will be using the same bedding that we have now unless I found something cuter that is 90% off in the mean time. I am also on the hunt for a new bed set for Riley. His room will double as the guest room so I want something that will be cute for him but nice for the people who stay as well. I found a comforter set at Walmart that I kind of like. I thought I could use some of Brock's nautical decorations with it. Once again...I'll consult the decorating gurus.


That's it for now...it had been a while since I blogged so I thought I should share something. We are looking forward to our weekend with family from Olympia and hopefully some nice sun-shiney spring weather!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

What a clever shopper you are. It is going to look great.