Thursday, April 10, 2008

A good day!

It is a good day in our house when Abby lets me help pick out her outfit for school. She has such a mind of her own..which is a good thing...but can make it difficult when I am trying to help her choose appropriate clothes. So today when she said she wanted me to pick out her outfit I thought I should take a picture to document the event as it doesn't happen that often. She even decided to pose for the picture. Thankfully my boys don't argue about what clothes they are going to wear and Riley and Jordan have uniforms for school which makes it even easier!

4 comments:

Kristi O said...

She is really growing up! wow

Ange~ said...

An idea- you could seperate her clothes in the closet by play clothes, school clothes, church clothes- You would just have to tell her what section to pick her clothes at for wherever you are headed, and then she could have control over what she wants to wear, but it would be appropriate as well.

Andrea said...

She sure is...I can't believe how fast they grow!!

Ange ~ I think that is a great idea. In our next house her closet will be bigger so I can have different sections to do that. Thanks for the idea! Anything to make our mornings easier!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Great idea ange. I am lucky since my son doesn't care about clothes yet!!