Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our girls day out!


One of my favorite things about having a girl is being able to do "girly" things together! Today Abby and I had a mommy/daughter date. We started out by shopping (just at Walmart....not too exciting) and then we were off to get a pedicure. My mom instilled this value in me at a young age...pampering yourself! She use to always take me to get manicures and pedicures at the beauty school. Abby is pretty much a pro now! She sticks her feet up their, relaxes while they massage them and holds perfectly still while they polish. It is too cute!

After 0ur pampering , we called a friend to go to lunch. We had a great time visiting while the girls played. McDonald's wasn't too crazy considering the yucky weather outside.


Our last stop was JoAnn's to pick up some supplies for our boy's solar system project. We found some tiaras and feather boas along the way and the girls played dress up in the store! Wendy got in on the action too! How we will miss our Lewiston friends but we trust that they will come visit us in Missoula (hint hint!) and keep in touch!!



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous....I'm just bummed we missed out on the pedicure part! Another day for sure! Thanks for the fun!

Kristi O said...

how fun!!! I wish I could have gone with Savan too.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog last week