Friday, April 25, 2008

A week in the life of the Moser's!

I realize this blog is suppose to be "A Day in the Life of the Moser's" but who has time for that! Especially with the crazy weeks we have been having. So I thought I would do a quick update.

  • Went to Women of Faith. What awesome speakers and singers! Had a great time with girlfriends. Think we're getting old...stopped at Walgreen's for earplugs, Tums, GasX (not for me) and sleeping pills to assure we would all sleep soundly (because of the snoring...once again, not me!) Ate too much food, laughed so much (almost peed our pants...again not me), got to sit in the front row (Thanks to EllaMae), got to see Kristi (great visiting) and last but not least...did a little shopping!
Nicole C. Mullen at Women of Faith ~ what an amazing voice!

Having dinner with the girls at Outback!




Our big Walgreens purchase!
  • Snack Mom on Monday for Abby's preschool. She is starting to read which is so exciting! She can read a few beginner books very well. It is amazing to see them grow!


Abby doing the calendar and weather.

Brock playing in the sandbox indoors (what a brave preschool teacher!)
  • Bunco Monday night! It is always a great time when you can get out of the house and also get out of making dinner! We has a fun time visiting. I can't wait to meet some new girls in Missoula and start up another Bunco group.
  • Lunch Duty on Tuesday. This is when I realized I am not cut out to be a teacher! It was fun to hang out with the boys for a little bit however.
  • Stayed home an cleaned on Wednesday. By this point in the week, I had been so busy my house was out of control so I spent the day cleaning and playing with the kids.
  • Got pictures taken for the website. My friend Kelly is an amazing amateur photographer and she offered to take pics of our team for the website. Of course, that day ended up being the rainiest day of the week. She still managed to get some great pictures!
  • Had Missoula group. Always a good time discussing plans and praying!
  • Took Brock to Dr. for well baby check. He is getting so big. 29 lbs. (70%) and 35" (85%) Got a few shots and all looks good!
  • Missoula trip. Brian left at 5:30am to go to Missoula for the day. He met someone about a potential building that we may be able to use for our church. The meeting went well and we are very excited to see if we will be able to meet there. He made it back at 11:00pm. What a long day!
  • Showed the house on Thursday It is still being shown even though we have a pending sale. Hopefully we will sell it one way or the other soon....uuuuggghhhh....I don't like the waiting!
  • Went to dinner Yes, I am certifiably crazy....I took all 4 children to Applebee's by myself for dinner. The showing was at 6:30 so we had to be gone during dinner time. The kids actually did really well!
  • Bible Study I love my Friday morning bible study! It's a great time to visit with the girls and get in to the Word.
  • Showing the house again on Saturday. We are trying to keep the house clean because we have another showing tomorrow morning (did I mention I am ready for this house to be SOLD!)
  • Looking forward to the weekend! Hopefully it includes a date night and some relaxing time with the kids!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Glad you old ladies had a great time. I LOVE the picture of Brian. The colors are amazing. She did a great job. Can't wait to see the rest.