Friday, April 11, 2008

Gardening with the Mosers!




Well not really gardening...but this is as good as it gets at the Moser's home! if you know me, you know I am not much of a gardener and neither is my husband. Thus the Xeriscape yard (very low maintenance.) But today it was so sunny it inspired me just a bit...I went a bought a couple arfican violets and transplanted them into some pots I already had. I know it seems a little bit of a waste of time, seeing as we are moving soon, but I wanted a little color on our porch. And since they are in pots and not in the yard we can take them with us. We are also having another open house tomorrow so I thought it would look nice. We did accept an offer but we are continuing to market our house as well. If we get a cash offer before the other couple's house sells, we could bump them. Anyway, I thought I would post a few pictures of our handy work...Abby was a great helper! She loved playing in the dirt. Brock just wanted to play in the water :o)! I am excited for the weather to finally get a little warmer and so are the kids!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Very pretty. I am sure the potted plants will make the journey???? Right:)