Thursday, April 17, 2008

Keys and Guns!





Some children have a special blankie or a stuffed animal...personally I have always thought it was sweet when kids have security things...until you have to search for them when they are going to bed, etc. At any rate none of our kids have ever been attached to any item until now. Brock has a few items he likes in particular. His first was a set of keys that he carried around everywhere. He went to bed with them, woke up with them and carried them around everywhere. He would eat with even using them as a fork of sorts (not the most sanitary I'm sure.) He actually had a special way of holding them. He had to hold them the same way everytime. He would cry when we couldn't find them and rarely give them up. We ended up misplacing the keys recently so he now has a "security" gun. Just like his keys, he is never without it and his finger is always on the trigger. Somehow, he feels better holding on to it. I am sure it will be something else when the gun is gone. It is amazing what he can do with only one hand as he is always carrying it around!

3 comments:

Ange~ said...

He's training for his life-long goal of becoming a security guard.

Dawn said...

A security guard for the new mega-church!

I always wanted Melanie to have a security "something" so I bought her a bunny when she was a few months old. She couldn't care less about it. But now, when she is sick, she asks for "cozy bunny."

I need to sneak a photo of her with it next time she cuddles with it.

By the way, my blog is: justaminute-ok.blogspot.com

The Hussy Housewife said...

I am sure Brian is a proud poppa. I think you might want to contact the NRA. They may be loooking for a spokesman.