Tuesday, April 1, 2008

150 days later!!!


Yes, that is how long our house has been on the market...and we finally accepted an offer! After a few counter offers back and forth, our realtor called yesterday to say they accepted the offer. The offer is contingent on their house selling in the next 45 days. We also put in a "bump" clause which means someone else could come offer us cash in the meantime and we could "bump" the first offer. So the sale is actually pending (not quite sold yet) but I went ahead and made the picture to the right in hopes that it will all work out! We are thinking that we will be moving around the 1st of June... and so the packing begins! That is definitely my least favorite part of moving! We have had the privilege of being moved professionally twice and it totally spoiled us. There are a few drawbacks however...one major one is that you don't get to go through your stuff and purge. So this time I am going to take the opportunity to go through everything as I pack and try to get rid of some stuff! "Stuff" just has a way of taking over especially when you like to bargain shop! As it is, we will need two of the largest Budget moving trucks to get to Missoula. That should be interesting!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Hopefully all goes as planned. Who will call me with all the good deals around town when you leave?? You will me missed greatly. Cormac is gonna miss his Abbey. I am not ready for our break-up, but I understand you are ready to move on from our relationship. I just will have to go cry on Shari's shoulder until she tells me to get a life:)))