Saturday, February 16, 2008

Deal of the Day



















This was my bargain yesterday. I went into Payless shoes because Brock is quickly growing out of his shoes and is in need of some new ones. As I walked into the store I noticed the BOGO (Buy one get one half off) sign and then upon further inspection I found that quite a few of their children's shoes were on clearance. So the end result was this:

  • 6 pairs of shoes
  • Original price $142.31
  • I paid $26.10
  • Average price per shoe $4.35
  • 82% OFF!
I love deals like this! I was able to buy a pair for Abby and Jordan and 2 pairs for Brock and Riley. And all for the price that I would have paid for one pair of shoes. You may at his point be asking if they really needed 6 pairs of shoes (that would be what Brian is asking.) and my answer is yes, they do. Well maybe Abby's were a splurge. If you can call $4.35 a splurge. She is always well stocked in the shoe department because girls shoes are so cute! I didn't even get a chance to look in the women's section because I had 2 kids with me so I might have to go back to see what I can find for me!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, Andrea...you totally win! Your designer website makes you look like you're very experienced and not quite the virgin you claim to be! Cute. I love it. It's so you....another way to communicate. You are "Queen Communicator!"

Susanne Ayala said...

I agree! This website is great. I am jealous!

Susanne Ayala said...

I agree with the last comment. very cute blog site. Where do you get the time?

Kristi O said...

welcome to the blogging world!