Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love is when...

Jordan brought this home from school today. He was given the paper with the words "Love is when..." and he had to fill in the rest and draw a picture to go with it. I just love it when kids come up with stuff like this on their own. Sometimes I wonder if anything I say is getting through and then little moments like this make me feel so blessed! It is then I also remember that it is not so much what we say to them, but the way we live out God's love that they pick up on and learn from. Thank God for His grace that covers all of my motherhood blunders. For that I am grateful!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, as a teacher (officially now) I love this idea, but what a proud moment as a mother that God's sacrifice is the first thing he thinks of when he thinks of love! It's hard to believe how big your kids are. This is awesome! Are the kids attending a Christian school? I'm curious how this would go over in a secular school... I suppose it depends on the teacher (I would love it, others would not).