Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A momentous occasion!!


You could have heard the clapping and cheering down the block! Why so excited, you ask??? Becuase Brock went poopy on the potty for the 2nd time today! I am trying not to get to excited about this, but for now I will celebrate the 41 cents I saved on a diaper and that is one less poopy diaper I have to change! The funny thing is this has totally been his idea. He learned the word "poop" about 2 months ago (probably from his siblings.) Him and the boys have already starting to have tooting (I can't use that other word) contests. I have never seen a 20 month old that can toot on command. Anyway, one day he was grunting and I asked if he had to go potty and off he ran. He was so excited to sit on the toilet like a big boy and do his thing. Today he wanted a book and he just sat there, took his time and read. Those men start early with their bathroom breaks! He also enjoys the flushing process as you can see in the second picture. He watches it carefully as it goes down and says "Bye bye poopy!" Oh how blessed I would be if this continues! But I won't hold my breath as this is my 4th child I have potty-trained and I know it can be a long grueling road. But for the moment I will rejoice! And if for nothing else, he looked darn cute sitting on that toilet!

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

YEAH! Isn't this picture illegal in some states? LOL! What, no picture of the dookie? You left us hanging, or maybe that was the other way around:)))

Andrea said...

I did think about the legality of posting this picture on my "G" rated blog! Isn't he just too cute sitting on the toilet! I do have a picture of him and the poop but his head was practically in the toilet and I thought it was a little too much info. I didn't want to take away from the cuteness factor!!