Thursday, February 14, 2008

Losing my virginity on Valentine's Day

Yes this a G rated blog so just bare with me. I have given this decision careful consideration for a while now...I mean so many people are doing it these days, they say it is therapeutic but it is just such a big commitment and I only want to start if I can keep up with it. So I finally decided this was the right time. I prepared ahead to make sure I was completely ready and then just did it...I am no longer a "Blogger" virgin. I would hardly call myself experienced, however I have been reading a few other blogs and I find myself thinking throughout the day "If I had a blog, I would definitely blog about this." So this is it...a place to share about all of the blessings in my life namely my wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children. I also might use some space to share about bargains I find. I am a self-proclaimed bargain shopper. I have had many friends tell me I should have a website to share all of my bargains so here it is. If I happen to find something around town or on the internet for 90% off you can guarantee I will be blogging about it. There are also so many other exciting things to share with friends and family like info about the house we are building, the house we are selling, the church we are starting and so on! So that is it, the big moment is almost over...it wasn't that bad. Thanks Jamie for all of the inspiration!

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

LOVE it! I love the kids pics in B/W. You will be glad you made the plunge. Also when you move we can stay updated with all the going's on in you church pplanting. Woot Woot you are no longer a virgin:) I am looking forward to reading some bargins!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah you are welcome for the inspiration, you can thank me later when your house is dirty because you are to busy blogging to clean it!

Tami said...

Haha... so can we share our bargains too? This month it is definately Penney's (for those who live in the big city). Yesterday I bought several dressy frilly trendy tops for myself for $2, $3, and $5. Also got Steve a suit coat for $15. Last month I bought him 2 suits and a dress shirt for $42! January's bonus sales were at Mervyns... Nike shoes for $8, girls dressy shoes for $3.50, kids long john PJ's $1.70. Wow, I wish you were here! Dillards sale should be soon... woo-hoo!