Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our little worship leader!



I turned on some worship music this morning and came out of my bedroom to find Abby with a microphone and a guitar in the living room. She was singing along with the songs and raising her hands! Talk about melting my heart...I love watching kids worship! Sometimes she stands on the ottoman to lead worship. The only problem is sometimes she can be a little bossy. Once she yelled out "Lift your hands." After a while we started to put our hands down and she yelled at us again, "Get your hands up everybody!" She lacks a little finesse but that will come with time! Watch out River City Church Missoula - here comes Abby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ange~ said...

Love it. Reminds me of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever"- she would be Gladys the Angel!

The Hussy Housewife said...

This is sooooo sweet! Abby is so entertaining. Rock out~