Saturday, March 8, 2008

Deal of the Day

Brian is out of town with Riley for the evening so I thought it would be fun to do something fun with Abby and Jordan. I arranged for a babysitter for Brock so it would be a little easier. Knowing that I was already spending $ on a babysitter I thought it would nice to not spend much on our "date." So we opted for dinner at Shari's...not my favorite but the kids like it and they eat free! That's right...on Saturdays and Sundays kids eat free with the purchase of a child size drink ($0.99) Their meal also includes a "Cookie on a stick" (kind of like a cookie lollipop.) So we got the cookies to go and headed off to the $1 movie, Enchanted. They already had their snack so we didn't have to spend an arm and a leg on movie treats. In total for my kids and I to have dinner out and go to the movie it only cost about $11! That's my kind of deal for a night out!

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Ahhh... the switch from Paula to Madonna gets 2 thumbs up! You have to reteach me how to add music to my page! Maybe tomorrow.