Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eight is Enough!


Today we had eight kids at our house! I offered to watch my friend's kids because of a family thing they were dealing with and our neighbor came over after school as usual (Brock is in love with her and runs to her every time she walks through the door!) I have a theory that once you have 3-4 children, your life is chaos at all times so what's a few more. I am thankful however for a big house and a great back yard (although it was a little rainy today) The boys played with the Wii and went outside occasionally and the girls played with dolls and played "dress up" and Brock slept through most of it. All in all it was a pleasant experience! I sent Brian to Papa Murphy's for dinner which, in my opinion, is the only way to go when feeding 10 people! And now that they are all gone it will be an early to bed night for all of us! Brian and I have started watching "Lost" and we have 2 episodes left in the first season. I think renting series on DVD is the only way to go...no commercials and no waiting a week until the next episode!



2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

I am so glad you are now hooked on LOST so we can talk about it!! So after that day of 8 kids, how many Diet Cokes did you chug?

Andrea said...

Ummm...diet coke...more like wine coolers and that would be 1/2 wine cooler because I was too busy waiting on kids...pizza, drinks, more pizza, napkins, more drinks, etc. Actually it was pretty calm and fun! Try it some time...you can borrow my four and find two more some where...LOL!