Saturday, March 29, 2008

The evolution of the nickname...

Brian and I were talking about our kid's nicknames this morning and how funny it is how nicknames evolve...so I thought I would list some of their nicknames...mainly to remind myself and document them...lest I forget when I am old and grey. So here they are:


Brock:

  • Brock-o-saurus
  • Brocky
  • Brocky Balboa
  • Brock-o-nator
  • Brock-a-rock
  • Brocks
  • Brockahontas (like Pocahontas)
  • Brockie-Talkie
  • Hurricane Brock ~ category 5
Abby:
  • Abigail-ah
  • Abba
  • Abby Dabby Doo
  • Abercrombie
  • Crombie
  • Crombinatious (see how they evolve)
  • Abs
  • Absimiilion (have no idea where that came from)
Jordan:
  • Jordie
  • Jordonie-Baloney
  • Lil' Jay
  • Baby Jay (when he was our baby)
  • George
  • Jorge (pronounced hor-hey)
  • Jor-Dan (emphasis on the Dan)
  • Ashley (given to him by Riley)
Riley:
  • RyGuy
  • Roy (Ry with an Australian accent)
  • Roy-lay (Riley with an Aussie accent)
  • Smiley Riley
  • Ry
  • Ry-Lay (emphasis on the Lay)
  • Ham and Rye
  • Tricia (given to him by Jordan)

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Great list, but you forgot Abbie's alter-ego-boy name!!

Andrea said...

Oh yes...we must not forget Landon...her boy name. I need to find a picture of that phase and post it. She was hilarious!