Monday, March 17, 2008





Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Mosers!
Just a few pictures of the kids in green. Abby was so worried about getting pinched because she only had a green shirt on and no green pants. So we put a green bow and green earrings in and off she went to preschool. After school, Sam came over and we had graham crackers with green frosting and green sprinkles thus the green mouths in the pictures! As you can see, Brock thoroughly enjoyed his graham cracker as well. After lunch, the kids went outside to hunt for leprechauns to no avail. I do love their imaginations!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Cute pictures and green outfits. I bet all the other kids in class were GREEN with envy. Oh It was great beating you last night, I think I will go use my starbucks card now:)