Thursday, March 6, 2008

My love for Old Navy (and Brock too)!


Just thought I would share a picture of Brock in his new jammies from Old Navy...did I mention I only paid $2.94! I was so excited to find a couple pairs of these jammies for that price. I just love how soft they are and they always wear really well too so I will be able to pass them down when he grows out of them. The best part is that I had been looking for new jammies for spring because he is starting to get to tall for the one-piece footed jammies he has. Can't wait to live in Missoula and have a Old Navy minutes away! If you would like to me to put you on my speed dial I will give you a call when I am at Old Navy and I find great deals like these! Better go now...Brock's new jammies need to be introduced to his bed (translated he is getting grumpy and mommy's ready for some quiet time!)

0 comments: