Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just for fun!

I hadn't gotten one of these e-mails for a while, and then I got 3 in the last week so I thought it would be fun to post! Happy Tuesday!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:00 but then my hubby let me sleep in until 7:15 =)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, if I have to choose
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Juno
4. What is your favorite TV show? There are a few...24, Lost (just started watching....love it!),The Office, Grey's Anatomy...not liking the writer's strike
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Balance Bar, keeps me balanced

6. What is your middle name? Bree
7. What food do you dislike? Tomatoes
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
United - All of the Above
9. What do you drive? A Chev Suburban
10. Favorite sandwich?
Club
11. What characteristic do you despise? Unforgiveness
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Workout pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe
14. What color is your bathroom? Sage and White
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer, Old Navy and anything else I can find at 75% off!
16. Where would you retire to? Montana
17. What was your most memorable birthday? When I was little I had a birthday with a doll cake, I remember thinking it was pretty cool at the time
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football if I am at the game
22. Favorite saying? For the love of....Pete. I think I got this from Elizabeth. My kids are probably getting a little tired of it.
23. When is your birthday? January
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
5. What is your shoe size? getting bigger with every pregnancy. Started out as a 9.5, now I am a 10.5 or 11.
26. Pets? I miss our Mocha
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I think I share most of it on here
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor (Quincy MD to be exact) or a pilot
29. What are you now? A stay at home mom and wife...best job in the world
30. What is your favorite candy? Junior Mints or anything chocolate and caramel
31. What is your favorite flower? White Roses
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the day when I our house sells
33. What church do you attend? RCC Lewiston for now...soon to be RCC Missoula
35. What are you listening to right now? kids screaming outside on the trampoline...yea for warmer weather and a great backyard!
36. What was the last thing you ate? Caramel Fiber One Bar
37. Do you wish on stars? Not so much
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
39. How is the weather right now? It was sunny...now looking a bit grey
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!
42. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi...trying to kick the habit
43. Favorite restaurant? so many...we eat out to much but right now I would say Famous Daves in Missoula
44. Hair color? Red
46. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
47. What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't really remember but I do know I loved to play grocery store...must of been the beginnings of my love for shopping!

48. Summer or winter?
Summer
49. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses
50. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
52. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I took my friends chocolate lab to the kennel for her and it reminded me of Mocha.
53. What is under your bed? We'll find out when we move...scary.
55. What did you do last night? Went to dinner in Moscow...Sangria Grille...sooooo yummy! Brian's professor took us as a congrats for Brian finishing his PhD.
56. Favorite smell? Just bathed babies, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Bartlett Pear, Clean Laundry
57. What are you afraid of? Heights
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered
59. How many keys on your key ring? Maybe 5
60. How many years at your current job? As a wife almost 13, as a mom 9 1/2.
61. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
62. How many towns have you lived in? 7 cities, 3 states, 2 countries
63. Do you make friends easily? I think so
64. How many people will you be sending this to? I guess whoever reads this blog

0 comments: