Friday, March 7, 2008

Random acts of Kindness!

I am feeling so blessed today! My day started with Jordan bringing me breakfast in bed...and it's not even my birthday. I have been taking to the boys lately about trying to be kind and going out of their way to do things for others (a hard concept for kids and even adults to get.) So when he walked into my room with waffles and apple juice I was so surprised! He had such a huge grin on his face...you can tell that he was pleased with himself! After breakfast I hurried Abby off to school and raced to my bible study...leaving my house a disaster! Not a good thing when you are trying to sell your house and anyone could come to look at anytime! At bible study we talked about kindness which was fitting considering Jordan's gesture earlier. Afterwards I headed back home, walked through my front door and felt like I was in the twilight zone. My great room (kitchen, dining room and living room) was immaculate. I thought I had lost it. Did I clean it before I left? No....my husband had come home from work while I was at bible study and cleaned it for me. He mopped, vacuumed, did dishes, etc. What a blessing!!! So to my wonderful son and husband...THANKS from the bottom of my heart!!

0 comments: