Thursday, May 1, 2008

My little house cleaner!



Brock was ready and willing to help me clean yesterday. As I was running around like a crazy woman getting ready for our 4th showing in a week....he decided to pick up the swiffer and go to work. I had to take a picture he looked so cute! Notice the sparkly shoes too! He loves to wear Abby's shoes around the house and for the most part her shoes are pink and glittery! He does usually tote his gun around while he is wearing the shoes which makes me know he is confident in his manhood! As for the showings, no other offers yet and we are still waiting on the contingent offer to go through. So for now the cleaning continues....good thing I got a little helper!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

This pict definitely warms my heart. You get after it, Brockie!

The Hussy Housewife said...

I often wondered how you keep your house clean for house showings and 4 kids. Now I know......child labor!