Tuesday, May 20, 2008

13 things I love about my husband!


"Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day!"


"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person."


Today we are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been that long. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were getting married and heading off to Hawaii for our 15 day honeymoon! But here we are 13 years later! If you would have asked me when I met Brian almost 16 years ago, if I would have imagined my life like this I didn't have a big enough vision! God has blessed us in so many ways I can't even count! I do love my husband more each day although I may not always show it :o) Here are 13 things I love about him (one for each year of marriage so far!):

I LOVE:
  1. The way he makes me laugh.
  2. That he is such a good Daddy.
  3. When he gets up with the kids in the morning.
  4. That he gets along with my parents and doesn't mind spending time with them.
  5. That he never criticizes me and always supports me (even when I am not being very smart)
  6. That he loves the Lord with all of his heart, soul, mind and strength.
  7. That he is so smart ~ most of the time :o)
  8. That he is adventurous.
  9. His biceps.
  10. When he brings me flowers and buys me massages.
  11. He talks to me on the phone even though he is not a phone person.
  12. Our inside jokes.
  13. How he loves me!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

No. 6 and No. 13
What more do you need? You are truly blessed! Hope Bunko was fun...how'd my "angel" do???

Ange~ said...

It's weird to see Brian with hair.

The Hussy Housewife said...

Very sweet and true. I love the pictures, and your song. Very fitting. As I was reading...she sang "I buy you rogain when you start loosing all your hair" Brian looks so different with hair!! Don't tell him that;)