Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Jordan!

I can hardly believe Jordan is 8 today! It seems like just yesterday he was born! They grow up too quick! I found some old pictures to share...I am convinced that Brock is Jordan's twin born 6 1/2 years later!

Today he is celebrating with a donut and pop for breakfast...his choice! And then I will take cupcakes to his class. We we finish off the evening by going to dinner at the restaurant of his choice...he is still trying to decide where he wants to go. We have postponed his party until next week because he wanted to have a "Speed Racer" movie party and it is not out until the 9th. So next Monday we will go to the movie theater and celebrate with his friends. I love movie parties because they do everything for you...very easy! The only thing that we regret is not having our family here to celebrate with us...so for now here are some pics and I will post more after the party!!

Jordan after he walked into the shower stall fully dressed and turned it on!

Brock's twin...born 6 1/2 years earlier!

Apparantly he liked to wear girl shoes just like Brock does!


Jordan's first visit to Missoula

Where Jordan's love for fishing started!

So serious!


Jordan with his Mohawk!

Growing up before our eyes!

3 comments:

Ange~ said...

I thought that first picture WAS Brock. :)

Wendy said...

What a special boy! I'm so glad to have had him in class...that little stroll down memory lane brought tears to my eyes! Happy Birthday Jordan!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Ahh, what great pictures. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy evry minute, because it goes by fast!