Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day 2008!

As I post these pictures, I reflect on how blessed my life is. 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband and a God that loves me and gave His life for me and so many more blessings including great friends and family! I think it is easy to get caught up in the day to day and forget about the little and big blessings alike. Mother's Day 2008 was simple but still blessed and special! Although it did involve 2 trips to the Doctor for me it still turned out relaxing. The kids woke up and made me crepes with strawberries and cream cheese filling...yummo!! We went to church and then picked up a Papa Murphy's pizza so I didn't have to cook later. The kids rubbed my feet and Brian gave me a card with a certificate for a 1 hour massage....loved that! The doctors office brought a uncertain diagnosis about the rash on my arms and legs (probably Polymorphous light eruption (PMLE) which is basically and allergy to the sun) but they did offer a prescription which has since helped. Hope you all had a blessed day especially my mom and mom-in-law!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, I'm gonna miss you!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Great picture of you and your brood. Ahhh the massage, can never get enough of those. Who will I have to enjoy the pleasure of pampering with when you leave?