Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jordan's 8th Birthday!








Here are some more pictures from Jordan's birthday that I promised a few posts back. We had a great time at the movie theaters! The movie, Speed Racer, was a little questionable...why they have to throw profanity and scantily clad women into a PG movie is beyond me but the kids seemed to enjoy it and hopefully they didn't go home repeating the words and hand gestures. I think the kids had a great time all around...from cake and ice cream, unlimited refills on pop, a tour of the projection booth to the popcorn and a movie...it was a blast! Jordan even got to start the movie. It is amazing to see how the movie technology works. I also included a picture of Jordan on his actual birthday going to Zany's...his restaurant of choice, a picture of him with his new guitar and an example of the thank you cards I sent out. I love experimenting with photo cards...they fun and easy to personalize. I can't believe how quickly they grow....amazing!

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Looks like a great day of celebration. I am with you on the movie party. I love how you just show up and it's done! Worth the money to me.

Jamie said...

Looks like a Zany sundae! Oh, how I would've liked a Zany sundae to celebrate such a great kiddo!