Friday, May 2, 2008

Riley's 3rd grade project!

Just thought I would share Riley's amazing solar system project that was due today. This was his big 3rd grade project and all of the kids in his class did amazing work! Everyday I am amazed at what a smart boy he is! He has been spitting out space facts for the last several weeks as they have been learning about the solar system. A lot of the time I am like "Oh yea" and "Oh really I didn't know that" but when I stop and really pay attention I realize that he is a brilliant young man with a love for learning (just like his dad!) I really need to do that more...slow down and pay attention! But it is so easy to caught up in the business of life. So for today I just wanted to share how proud I am of Riley!

1 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Wow! They sure put those kids to work these days. Look pretty fancy.