Monday, September 15, 2008

24 is coming back!! Party at the Moser's on Nov. 23!

OK....I may be the last to know but we have missed 24 terribly! Not like we have a lot of time to spend watching tv these days but when we do we want it to be quality programming like 24 or Lost! Tonight we were really wanting to watch an episode of 24 or Lost so I got on the net to see when the new episodes are starting and I found this trailer for next season's 24. We have decided we are having a 24 party at our new house on Nov. 23 to watch this Season 7 prequel so consider yourself invited! We are so excited for the new season we might even watch it on tv instead of waiting for the DVD's to come out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! If Missoula weren't so far away I would totally come to your 24 party! Why did I have January in my mind as the new season? I'm very excited.

Andrea said...

The new season is in January. This is just a little teaser. A 2 hour season 7 prequel....then we have to wait another 2 months! How is the church planting going??

Cheri said...

Did you watch season 6 on DVD? Have I watched that one or did I just have through 5? Please only 5!!!

Unknown said...

Right now it's still very much in the planning phase...since Jeff is still at OCC...we figure it would be a little shabby to be spending much time on it! But we are having an "info meeting" in early October...that should start some serious planning and discussion about what happens next! I'll keep ya posted.

Andrea said...

You just had through season 5 and then we rented season 6. Did you not watch that season yet? Better get on it!!

Wendy said...

Okay...I totally want to come to your 24 party! I'll wear a t-shirt that says 'I drove 24 hours to come to this party!' (okay...I know it's not THAT far)

Cheri...you crack me up. 'Have I watched that yet?' I"m glad I'm not the only one. I actually forgot how old I was recently.