Friday, September 12, 2008

Another house update!


Can you believe it...I have managed to post almost every day this week! I can't promise that my laundry is done or the house is clean though! I took more pictures of the house today so I thought I would post them. The front porch was finished today and we absolutely love it! We have always wanted a "Montana" style house and this porch gave our house that look. We will stain it to look like cedar and then there will be cedar shake in the gable above the window area. We ordered siding this week to and it comes pre-painted which is nice...the color for the exterior is "Greek Olive" with cream trim. We will also be doing some rock work along the front bottom of the house as well...something we wanted to do to our last house but didn't. Next week the roof will be shingled and then its windows and siding. I'll keep posting pictures as the house progresses!

1 comments:

Cheri said...

going up fast!