Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 100th Post + the kids go back to school!

I have been sitting around trying to think of something exciting to post for my the 100th post but to no avail. My brain is mush...too many house decisions to be made! I think I will post pics of my kids going back to school because in reality they are the reason that I am blogging. I think when they are all grown up this will be a great thing to share with them (especially since I am not a scrapper...sorry Kristi...maybe someday I will be.) I found a website blurb.com that will turn my blog into a book so I thought every year or so I can have 4 copies made and put them away for when they get older. So here are the pics of the kids first day back to school. It has been an adjustment but they are all starting to meet friends and enjoy it!

4 comments:

Ange~ said...

Those boots are something else.

Andrea said...

I know...right? A little crazy for a kindergartner...everyone else was in cute pastel dresses and bows. Abby actually picked those boots out herself and the were on clearance so that was a bonus. I picked out the sweatshirt, shirt and "skinny" jeans because they reminded me of the 80's!

Unknown said...

So cute! I think CCS uniforms may have stifled Abby!

Andrea said...

I know...she is a little bit of a fashion diva! However I do have to say I miss uniforms because they would make our mornings a lot easier!