Sunday, September 28, 2008

Windows, Doors and More!

Dave and the crew continue to progress on the house! Here are some pics of the recent additions. We got the windows put in last week, the roof is finished and the deck is started. We also have the exterior doors but I didn't get pictures of that. Our plumbing is roughed in which includes the showers and bathtubs. We don't have the master tub installed yet, I guess that goes in last. I did get it ordered however and I have to say I am excited to take a bath in it! Next week the siding and cedar shakes. We also have the fireplace roughed in so I'll have to take pics of that to share.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

you are right behind us! you might even pass us up while we wait for master shower to be tiled. met bob and julie yesterday. they are lovely. daughter will take sitter course soon! bob to place ad for swing set...jason doesn"t want to dealk with it now. I am bummed!!

Cheri said...

ps lavendar is taking over still

Wendy said...

Looking beautiful and very secluded! Do you have ANY neighbors?

Andrea said...

Cheri ~ Thanks for the Reservoir update. I wish we could find someone who wants a perfectly good swingset or better yet I wish we could bring it back here. I will check with the tenant about the lavender too.
Wendy ~ We do have neighbors, just not a close as we use too. Our lot is 1/2 acre and we are at the end of a cul-de-sac. There are kids in the neighborhood too so that will be good. Hope all is well in L-town!