Saturday, September 20, 2008

Real Deals baby!


I have to admit I have been sulking the past few months about missing something in Lewiston...no I am not talking about my friends, or my church, or my bigger house. I am talking about Real Deals! I was only able to go once because we moved right after they opened and I loved it! I even inquired about opening one in Missoula because I couldn't stand to leave this new found love! I then thought to myself that I might have to make a trip over to the Lewiston just to go to Real Deals to decorate my new house. Well, the good news came yesterday that they are opening a Real Deals right in here in Missoula! I am so excited and a bit releived that I don't have to open one myseld as I am already a little busy! It will be opened just in time for the holidays which will be right around when we are moving in! Of course, you now I am joking about the missing the friends thing...you know I miss you all terribly but this news did bring a little ray of sunshine to my day!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I truly am so very excited for you. It gives me great comfort and joy to know that you will not be alone. (Also to know that you won't be taking on running another 'business'...phew!)

Cheri said...

Nice. Too bad someone beat you to it! I think you could have handled it. Stress burns calories, right? House decisions plus business loans AND raising 4 kids AND starting a church. NO prob