Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's true...I'm blogging again!!

I know it has been far to long since I have blogged...not because I have so many devoted readers (I know I have a few) but because I have noticed a difference in me. Something about bloggin is therapeutic for me. I am not sure why...it's not like I am a hilarious blogger like a certain friend of mine who just had a birthday...Happy belated Birthday by the way! I think the reason it is theraputic is becuase I sit down and document all the things in my crazy life and forget about the crazy day I have just had. Here are just a few of the reaons why I haven't gotten around to blogging lately:

  1. The kids started a new school with 1300 kids! Yikes!!
  2. We launched River City Church Missoula on Sunday with 158 people in attendance! Yea God!!
  3. We are smack dab in the middle of our house building project! There is a new decision to be made everyday! Help!!
  4. My laundry has been washed but hasn't been folded or put away for weeks! Seriously!!
  5. Brock is a very busy 2 year old! Need I say more!!
So no I am not still at Glacier for family camp...we arrived back at home safe but we hit the ground running and it seems that we haven't had many quiet moments since. I am going to try to post each day to catch you up on the last month of our crazy life here in Missoula! Some people double fist it to deal with stress in their lives, below is a picture of Brock showing how he handles all of the stress!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Ack!! The double paci??! He didn't!

Andrea said...

He did and he actually does it quite often! Scary huh? I need to wean him...I keep thinking after we move into the new house and things settle down...yea right! I think I am just putting it off because I have never had to deal with this before!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Thanks for the B-day wish...I will be celebrating all month long!!!!